Hangin these bad boys around LA. This show is going to be a blast! Room 5 is a super intimate rad place to play. I’ve wanted to play there for a long time and now it’s happening. Also, what do you think of those natural curls? They don’t come out often!! Leave me a comment and let me know if you’re coming to the show so I can get excited! Xo
"Going to steal your dog forever Sorry there is nothing you can do” 06/28
This is on the first floor of my office building at Disney. Pretty cool. #gotg #guardiansofthegalaxy
Had a great time last night at the Saturn Awards with @michael_rooker
Bad news: A major vulnerability has been disclosed for the technology that powers encryption across the majority of the internet. That includes Tumblr. Our team took immediate action to fix the issue, but you should still take some time to change your password, not only here but on any other sites you visit.
You should also strongly consider enabling two-factor authentication. It’ll go a long way to ensure that no one besides you can access your account. Thanks, and take care.
Ellen helps Conan master rolling in a hamster ball.
Late-night host and comedian Conan O’Brien is hosting the “2014 Movie Awards,” and “Extra” has a look at how the show’s rehearsals are going.
The video features O’Brien, actress Ellen Page, and a giant hamster ball.
A 21 year old guy had worn a pair of contact lenses during a barbecue party.(An event or meal at which food is cooked outdoors over an open grill or fire)
While barbecuing he stared at the fire charcoals continuously for 2-3 minutes.
After a few minutes, he started to scream for help and moved rapidly, jumping up and down.
No one in the party knew why he was doing this?
Then he admitted into the Hospital, the doctor said he’ll be blind permanently because of the contact lenses that he had worn.
Contact lenses are made by plastics, and the heat from the charcoal melted his contact lenses.
DO NOT WEAR CONTACT LENSES WHERE OVERHEATING AND FLAMES ARE CONCERNED…. OR WHILE COOKING…!
Spread this around because this sounds terrible as fuck!
This happened to a girl my dad knows. It was Halloween and she wore colored contacts to a bonfire and they melted.
Page 1 of 10